Electrical Inspection & Testing Sussex
Inspection and testing should only be carried out by electrically competent persons, such as registered electricians in Sussex. Here at Carrick Electrical Ltd we will check the condition of the electrics against the UK standard for the safety of electrical installations, BS 7671 – Requirements for Electrical Installations (IET Wiring Regulations).
Carrick Electrical Ltd cover domestic, commercial and industrial inspection and testing. We also offer initial verification which is the inspection and testing of a new installation. Highly skilled in inspection and testing we are able to provide certification and advice on remedial works that may be neccessary.
Here are the following guidelines on how frequently buildings need to be tested.
- Domestic – Change of occupancy or every 10 years. (5 Years if the home is rented)
- Commercial – Change of occupancy or every 5 years.
- Education Establishments – Every 5 years.
- Hospitals – Every 5 years
- Industrial – Every 3 years
- Residential Accomodation – Every 5 years
- Shops – Every 5 years
- Offices – Every 5 Years
These are maximum times however it is recommended to have your inspection and testing every year.
Get In Touch
Contact us today for a FREE estimate.
What ever it is you require we will always do our best to satisfy your needs.